Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back to basics

Sorry I've wrote in over a week, things have been getting hectic around here. Although I have been able to keep my shoe thoughts going. So as we all know;Christmas is approaching and it's that time of the year I need to decide on my "big' present from the boy....while trailing through the numerous website of shoes deciding on which special pair will soon be mine...I came across my first love, it was like clearing out a cupboard and finding that old photo of the first guy who broke you heart, and all those feeling of love and lust came flooding back. I'd like to introduce you to my first love; The Manolo Blahnik patent leather Mary Janes.





When we all first saw Carrie years ago discover the "urban shoe myth" I fell in love and have been ever since for the 8 years. I have now decided to add it to my list of new years resolutions; to own a pair in 2011, along with loosing 20lbs and washing my face daily instead of using wipes.

Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment