Friday, November 5, 2010

That friday feeling...

So it's Friday, which is almost everyone's favorite day...well apart for the ones who work office hours anyway. For some that means a night on the town, catching up with friends, or even a hot date. But for me, I'll be trying out yoga after work then  half watching a movie - half surfing the web and looking at all the shoes i would buy if i was a millionaire.

Everyone has a favorite designer/s. My current obsession, or long time obsession is with Christian Louboutin shoes. To be honest, I don't own a pair yet...however I've asked Santa nicely and told him I've been a good girl this year. If I just had to pick one pair...I have no idea where i would start.

Today I'm currently dying to have these shoes : Christian Louboutin Big Lips 120mm pumps (available at http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/78780 , however there's only a few sizes left..but not my size!)
They are everything I could want from a shoe....super high and super sexy.

As a massive fan of the ever stylish and elegant Cheryl Cole, some of you may have see that she's wearing these in her new "Promise this" video : (see 3 seconds in)






So with all of these things combined 1, not having my size available 2, no chance of probably ever having these specific shoes...It's put me in a bit of a shoe depression. Nothing a bit of chocolate wont fix...for 10mintues at least.

Enjoy your friday night guys and make sure to wear your highest heels!

- L x


No comments:

Post a Comment